A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- Analytical cookies : these are a type of cookies that are used to collect statistics about the user’s activity when visiting the website and its general activity. The information collected is anonymous and allows you to optimize the navigation on our website and ensure the best service to the user. The user can exclude his activity through the exclusion systems provided by the analytical tools.
- Technical and personalization cookies : these are cookies for internal use for the operation of the web.
- Session cookies : these are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies : they are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
- Own cookies (from the UVEG) : are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the UVEG and from which the requested service is provided. li >
- Third-party cookies : are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by UVEG, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
According to the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), BINOCULAR ROOM CONSULTORIA ESTRATEGICA DE COMUNICACION Y MARCA SL informs of the cookies used on our website:
Persistent cookies are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and which can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
They are cookies created by this Website and can only be read by the site itself. Our website uses the following types of persistent own cookies:
These cookies serve to improve the functionality of the Website. These are, for example, cookies that recall the content that you have previously viewed on this website or the user ID of a record on a previous visit.
Social content cookies
These are cookies that are used to track user activity when contacting the selected social network.
They are cookies that record that the promotion window has been shown the first time a user enters the web. If the cookie is deleted on the next web load, the promotion window reappears.
Third party cookies
They are cookies created by third parties and that we use for different services (e.g., website analysis or advertising).
Google Analytics : Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it. According to Google, it does not save your IP address.
Google Inc. is a company attached to “Privacy Shiels” (privacy shield) that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations You can check detailed information in this regard through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics Browser Disabling Supplement through which instructions the analytical cookies of that service can be rejected in all browsers. You can find more information about it in the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Likewise, BINOCULAR ROOM CONSULTORIA ESTRATEGICA DE COMUNICACION Y MARCA SL informs the user that it has the possibility to configure its browser so that it is informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if it so wishes, to prevent them from being installed in Your hard drive
Below we provide you with the links of various browsers, through which you can perform this configuration:
Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los- sites-we span>
Chrome from here: http: // support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage- cookies # ie = ie-10 span >
Safari from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=es_ES
Operate from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html